søndag den 28. april 2013

Life through Instagram


1. A few of the pretty perks of helping my (hoarder) dad move. 2. My favorite breakfast: Cottage cheese 
and skyr with mixed fruit, muesli, nuts, and flax seeds. 


3. Signs of spring on a morning run! 4. Reading about courses at London College of Fashion and making plans for fall.


5. Spice up your life! How I miss the 90s. 6. Pretty pastels on my coffee table.


7. A lovely Sunday brunch. 8. Homemade chocolate bark with nuts, coco, and licorice.


9. A pretty blue sky seen from my bedroom window. 10. Spicy peanut soup (recipe here)


11. Beautiful flowers from my loved one. 12. A new peplum dress.


13 & 14. Trying on the cat eye look.


15. Kiwi and pineapple juice. 16. A view of one of the coziest cafés in Aalborg.


17. True that. 18. Yesterday's lovely tapas birthday dinner at a friend's.


I absolutely adore Instagram and how it enables you to snap and share the little moments and good memories in a such a cute and nostalgic way. I love to look at others' inspiring and pretty food and fashion photos, any tips for users I should check out? Now I simply must run, cause my bf is making pulled pork (yes, I love him).

Dansk: En update fra Instagram. I kan følge mig på @solastdecadeblog

2 kommentarer: