torsdag den 18. juli 2013

3 finds from Beyond Retro







A few weeks ago I stumbled upon the web shop Beyond Retro, and oh my goodness... what a paradise for vintage magpies like me. I could literally spend hours looking through all their gorgeous pieces - and a fortune, too. I ended up spending a little less than that, buying 'just' three things. Yesterday they arrived, and I am so madly in love will all three of them that I felt an urge to share them with you. I mean, would you look at the pop of color on those shorts and that dress?! I can't wait to flaunt them in Sardinia in just a few weeks - something tells me they'll look good with a pair of tanned legs. 

Dansk: For et par uger siden opdagede jeg webshoppen Beyond Retro og blev fuldstændig forelsket i alle dens fine og pæne sager. Selvom jeg havde lyst til at spendere en formue, købte jeg 'kun' tre ting, og jeg er så tosset med dem, at jeg følte en trang til at dele dem med Jer. Kjolen og shortsene skal vises frem på Sardinien meget snart - noget siger mig, de ville gå godt til et par solbrune ben.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar