mandag den 10. juni 2013

Peplum, men's wear, and imperfections




Top: H&M
Trousers: Secondhand
Clutch: Secondhand
Pumps: Office

Here's an outfit I wore on a date with my love last week. When I saw the bottom photo I thought 'no way I'm publishing this', as it shows off some of my less favorite traits: The double chin that seems to appear whenever I smile really big and my crooked front teeth. But then again, these are things I can't really change (I did have an opportunity to change my teeth when I was younger, but I didn't like wearing braces, hmm), so I might as well embrace them. And the imperfections are what makes us human, right? I remember Carrie Bradshaw saying they are the best part. Oh, and Death Cab for Cutie made a song called Crooked Teeth, which makes me feel just a little bit better about mine.

Dansk: Her er et outfit fra en date night i sidste uge. Jeg var lidt skeptisk i forhold til nederste billede, da det understreger et par af mine knap så kønne træk, nemlig min tenderende dobbelthage, som dukker op, når jeg smiler og griner stort, og mine meget skæve fortænder. Men på den anden side, er det jo disse små ufuldkomheder, der gør os menneskelige, ikke? 

1 kommentar: