torsdag den 6. juni 2013

The pina-vocado smoothie


 
I've been super busy these past couple of days which explains the lack of action in here. But now I'm back by my laptop screen, introducing a refreshing summer favorite of mine (and one of the many reasons why I think the avocado is an awesome fruit): The pina-vocado smoothie. This baby takes me back to my highschool pina-colada drinking days - but don't worry, it's so much more fresh and delicious than the icky and sticky cocktail that was oh so hot way back when.
 
Pina-vocado smoothie (serves 1):
 
1,25 dl. pineapple, chopped
1/2 avocado
1/2 banana
Juice of 1/2 lime
3 teaspoons coconut oil
1 dl. orange juice
Coconut flakes for garnish
 
Blend all of the ingredients well, pour into a glass, and garnish with unsweetened coconut flakes. If you prefer a more frozen consistency, you can freeze the banana and pineapple beforehand. I simply add a couple of cute ice cubes. I hope you'll enjoy.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar